Don’t you just love all the pretty pastel colors associated with Easter? We always tend to go a little crazy creating all kinds of fun handprint and footprint Easter crafts. There are so many creative ways to celebrate this cheerful holiday. Here is a round up of 30 Easter crafts for kids made with little hands and feet from our archives and from other bloggers.
Super Cute Easter Crafts For Kids
In this collection of Easter crafts made with handprint, footprints, and fingerprints, you’ll find ideas for making bunnies, baby chicks, lilies, lambs, and crosses. Some make cute keepsakes and Spring decorations, while others are fun for a classroom, Sunday School, or at an Easter party.
3. Paper Plate Chicks – cute boy and girl versions
4. Spring Art Keepsake
8. Cross Craft
11. Thumbprint Tags
14. Paper Plate Bunny with Footprint Ears
16. Fingerprint Cross + free printable templates
17. Bunnies with Fingerprint Ears
20. Handprint Cross
22. Handprint Minus the Thumb Bunny
23. Footprint Carrot
25. Cute Chicks
26. Thumbprint Chicks Mini Canvas Keepsake
Originally Published: March 2014
Updated: April 6, 2019 *Some of the featured crafts in the original collages no longer exist and have been replaced with new ones.