Looking for a fun way to incorporate a handprint into a sweet Valentine’s Day craft? Here is a handprint car Valentine with the cute saying, ‘I Wheelie Like You’ on it….tee, hee. It’s cute for kids to make for a family member, teacher, babysitter, or one of their friends.
How to make the Handprint Car Valentine
1. Get out a sheet of paper in white or another color that isn’t black.
2. Have the child paint their hand in a color of choice and then make a sideways handprint on the paper.
3. Cut the free I Wheelie Like You printable from our other blog. Cut around the hearts and lines, then glue on as tire tracks.
4. Glue on a heart (Dollar Tree), color one, use a glitter glue, or sticker.
5. Add an eye were the headlight would be on a car with a mouth drawn under it. I also added eyelashes to ours since it’s a girl car. Add any other designs such as dots, stripes, star, and so on.
6. The tires are made from soda bottle caps with a painted white circle in the center. The rest is colored with a black permanent marker.
7. Write ‘Happy Valentine’s Day on it if you’d like. Don’t forget to write the child’s name and age!
Head on over to Artsy Momma to see the toy car Valentine we also made using this printable!