Who knew there were so many ways to make a handprint or footprint turkey? Every year I am amazed by all the ones I come across – the possibilities seem to be endless! From paper plate crafts to headbands, here is a roundup of Thanksgiving ideas for kids to help inspire your little artists. You will also find a few others such as gratitude trees and a super cute table decor idea made with a pumpkin and handprints.
Thanksgiving Handprint and Footprint Crafts
2. Turkey Handprint Card by The Best Ideas for Kids
3. Hand Cutouts and Clothespin Turkey by I Heart Crafty Things
4. Clothespin Turkeys by Katherine Marie
5. Turkey Thumbprints by There’s Magic Out There
6. Footprint Turkeys by Life With Moore Babies
7. Candy Corn Turkey by Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
8. Paper Plate Turkey Craft by Sunshine And A Summer Breeze
10. Turkey Headbands by Simply Today Life
11. Handprint Mayflower by Fun-A-Day
13. Thanksgiving Poem & Writing Practice Growing Kinders
15. Handprint Turkey Craft by Mama Smiles
16. Thankful Handprint Pumpkin by The Melrose Family
*As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanksgiving Craft Kits:
Make-A-Turkey Sticker Sheets – Set of 12, Turkey approx. 4Amscan Festive Fall Thanksgiving Party Thanksgiving Activity Sheets, White, 8.5Festive Fall Thanksgiving Party Turkey Craft Kit Activities, Paper, Pack of 28Festive Fall Thanksgiving Party Turkey Craft Kit
17. Thankful Handprint Tree by Our Goodwin Journey
19. Turkey Shirt by Funky Polka Dot Giraffe
20. Thankful for Family Sign by Mainly Homemade
Cute Thanksgiving Picture Books
*This post was originally published on 11/21/13 and updated on 11/16/17. Some of the links and images have changed. This happens when the featured content can no longer found (i.e. the website owner closed their blog and it no longer exists or they removed the item).
Looking for more Thanksgiving handprint and footprint crafts? Check out these non-turkey themed crafts for Thanksgiving here.