Looking for fun activities to do with the kids this summer? Today we are sharing summer handprint crafts – 20 of them! Such a great way to preserve those summer memories.
Summer Handprint Crafts
Up first is 10 ideas from our blog – animals, flip-flops, and even a sailboat.
- Fingerprint Palm Tree + a footprint monkey.
- Handprint Crab with a fun song about cranky crabs.
- Handprint Fish Tile Keepsake
- Handprint Turtle Art
- Hand & Footprint Lobster
- Footprint Flip Flops – 3D plus an adorable saying. It would be neat to do these every year to see how much they’ve grown throughout the years.
- Handprint Flamingos
- Handprint Campfire includes a cute song! Makes a great camp craft.
- Outdoor Stomp Painting Activity so much fun that we’ve done it a few times!
- Handprint Sailboat
Here are 10 more awesome ideas from other blogs:
- Sand Footprints via Paging Fun Mums – So creative and looks great hanging up as decor.
- Sandy Hands Plaster Keepsake via Life with Moore Babies
- Handprint Jellyfish via Red Ted Art – Part of a handprint alphabet series.
- Handprint Mermaid via Mama Pea Pod – LOVE this!
- Handprint Dolphin via School Time Snippets
- Footprint Sun via Rainbows Within Reach – Bulletin board idea.
- Paper Plate Beach Ball Craft – Our contributor post on the Gummy Lump Toys blog – would be great as a learning colors craft.
- Traced Hands Sun – Classroom Craft Idea via The Preschool Toolbox
- Hand-y Ice Cream Cone via 2 Teaching Mommies
- Handprint Suncatchers via Homegrown Friends – Can you guess what they used in the center?
Did you know that you can make sand imprints of your hands and feet? So cool! We’d love to hear what Summer handprint crafts you’ve made!