Have you started making Halloween crafts yet? We tend to go overboard with this fun theme so we have been busy making crafts. My favorite so far was this adorable Pippa the Pumpkin Fairy book. We made a pumpkin wand and pumpkin patch crafts to go along with it. We also made paper bag Halloween lunch bags – a girly ghost and a handsome Frankie! In this post, we are sharing fun Halloween crafts made with handprints and footprints.
Halloween Crafts made with Handprints and Footprints
Below are 10 fun crafts to help get you inspired for the upcoming holiday. They make SPOOK-tacular decorations, fridge-worthy art, and wonderful keepsakes to look back on when they are older.
1. Thumbprint Pumpkin Patch Card – Make & Takes
2. Handprint Owl Painting – My Bright Firefly
3. Handprint Spider Plaster Keepsake – Fun at Home with Kids
4. Black Cat Handprint Craft – Halloween SIgn for Kids
5. Halloween Footprint Sign – Home. Made. Interest.
→ If you have a preschooler or kindergartener at home, you may enjoy these monster science and math activities.
7. Palm Print Pumpkin – Capri +3
9. Footprint Monsters – Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
10. Handprint Frankenstein – Pinkie for Pink
Or browse our Spooktacular Pinterest Board with 1000+ ideas saved.