Searching for that perfect idea to help kids make their moms in honor of their special day? We’ve got you covered with this list of darling and oh-so-precious HANDmade gifts from kids for Mother’s Day. You’ll find frame-worthy artwork, cute card ideas, the cutest decor ideas and more! Some are even functional too – a Sharpie decorated coffee mug, clay dishes, coasters, and keychains. Read on to see all the amazing ideas below!
Darling HANDmade Gifts from Kids for Mother’s Day
1. Hands & Photo Heart Keepsake – get the simple step-by-step tutorial.
2. Thumbprint Art Painted Flower Pots
3. DIY Handprint Coasters for Mother’s Day
4. HANDmade Glass Clings – fun and unique idea!
6. Clay Footprint Bowl – cute and functional!
8. Handprint and Footprint Flowers and Vase – gorgeous!
9. Fingerprint Heart Tree Craft – get the free tree printable template here.
10. Mother’s Day Poem – craft and printable.
12. Footprint Flower Bouquet – makes a pretty decoration ♥
13. Hand Print Vase – we contributed this post in an entire handprint alphabet series!
14. Mother’s Day Handprint Flowers – includes template!
15. Shrinky Dink Footprint Keychain – so so cute!
17. Footprint Heart Salt Dough Gift Idea – with the sweet saying, “Tiny Toes, Big Heart.”
19. The Little Rose Handprint Craft – includes book suggestion.
20. Mini Canvas Keepsakes – kids as young as toddler-aged can make these!
21. Fingerprint Cards for Mother’s Day – includes several simple template designs for kids to follow (if they’d like to).
22. Handprint Tulip Towels – Moms will love displaying these!
23. Mixed-Media Bouquet – incorporate a fun art technique into a beautiful gift for moms!
If you still happen to want even more ideas for HANDmade gifts from kids, you might find this list of 50 Mother’s Day handprint keepsakess useful. 🙂