It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas……
Here are 10 creative footprint Christmas crafts to help get you ready for all the holiday season brings, such as festive decorations! If you are still in Thanksgiving mode, no worries! Here’s a huge round up of too cute turkey crafts made with handprints.
Creative Footprint Christmas Crafts
1. Footprint Christmas Tree Art – Make an entire calendar!
2. Salt Dough Reindeer Ornament – Sweet keepsake to look back on every Christmas.
3. DIY Christmas Wrapping Paper – Kids will love making their own wrapping paper!
4. Pete the Cat Saves Christmas – Read the book, then make a fun craft!
5. Super Sweet Snowman Feet – Love the little rhyme and would love to hang this DIY craft in our home.
6. Footprint Manger & Baby Jesus – Love this! Be sure to check out the adorable angels too.
7. Footprint Grinch and Whoville Characters – 4 ideas in this post, which one is your favorite?
8. Reindeer Christmas Cards – Great way to get kids involved in sending Christmas cards in the mail.
9. Footprint Sleigh – Because it wouldn’t be Christmas without Santa.
10. Christmas Tree Footprints – Use two footprints instead of one!
More Top 10 Holiday Lists
- MUST DO Christmas Crafts from Powerful Mothering
- Christmas Wreaths for Kids to Make from Craftulate
- Christmas Themed Story Activities from Adventures of Adam
- Christmas Games to Play from Play & Learn Everyday
- Festive Ways for Christmas Countdown from Witty Hoots
- Nativity Crafts for Kids from Something 2 Offer
- Christmas Cards for Kids from Crafty Kids at Home
- Christmas Printables for Your Home & Family from Sunny Day Family
- Christmas Science Experiments for Kids from Lemon Lime Adventures
- Best Christmas Oreo Cookies for Kids from Christmas Tree Lane
- Reindeer Kid Crafts from The Resourceful Mama