Bring Fall’s beauty indoors with these easy Autumn arts and crafts for kids made with fingerprints and thumbprints! (See also: handprint crafts for fall)
Autumn Arts And Crafts for Kids Using Fingerprints
Trees are a popular theme for preschool and kindergarten ages. Here are some fun ideas for painting trees.
1. Fall Fingerprint Tree – Prefect for scissor practice and counting activity.
2. Family Fingerprint Tree Keepsake – Get the whole family involved to create unique artwork to display in the home.
3. Cardboard Tube Fall Tree Craft – This idea is great for toddlers too!
4. Finger Autumn Trees – via Our Little House in the Country
5. Leaf Art Projects using Fingerprints – Creative way to explore negative space with younger kids. via Artsy Momma
Fall Harvest – Pumpkins, Apples, Acorns, Corn:
These food themed art projects are great for a preschool or kindergarten Fall Harvest unit study.
6. Fun Thumbprint Acorn Craft For Kids – Lovely idea by Artsy Craftsy Mom.
7. Fingerprint Corn On The Cob Art – Make Indian Corn! via Artsy Craftsy Mom
8. Thumbprint Pumpkin Patch – Simple idea by Crafty Morning.
9. Simple Pumpkin Idea – via Learn Create Love
10. Pumpkin Patch Vine Designs – via The Preschool Toolbox
11. Counting Apples Printable – Fun math printable activity.
12. Stamped Apple Prints With Fingerprint Leaves – Clever way to create apples via Artsy Momma
13. Pumpkin Math Activity – Free printable math activity.
Here are two creative turkey art projects to get you preschooler ready for Thanksgiving dinner!
14. Turkey Idea – via Roots and Wings Co.
15. Thumbprint Turkey Prayer Cards – Cute for the Thanksgiving table.